[meteorite-list] Anyone remember this?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:25:09 -0500

Good points Steve. A little experience in the media production arena
sheds new light of reason on the debate. :)

I just don't understand how any "expert" could be fooled by that
object in the first place. It does have a passing resemblance to the
so-called "shattered crystals" of Campo sold on the market, but such
pieces don't fall from the sky that way - they are created by man
using a process. If that object had been posted on eBay for sale, it
would have raised red flags to every person who looks at it - degreed
or not. If I was that show's "expert" who proclaimed it to be
meteoritic, I'd want to forget the entire episode too. ;)

Good luck with the debut Sunday. :)

MikeG