[meteorite-list] Ad: Buzzard sale piece

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 06:36:37 -0400

List,

I have a few Buzzard Coulee pieces for sale. I have already sold some
and donated a few to the ROM and now have three gorgeous individuals for
sale.

All three pieces are ~100% fusion crusted and as fresh as they come from
this spring hunt. They look as fresh as my piece that was picked up
very shortly after the fall.

The deal:
-If these cross the Canadian border I will apply for an export permit.
The buyer will need to pay up front and wait until the export permit is
granted. This could take upwards of 6+ months. Should the permit not
be granted then all the cash will be returned.
-Shipping is free world wide. Standard airmail.
-Buyer will also receive a digital copy of the picture taken in situ
showing the stone before being touched by human hands.
-These three stones have find coordinates.

If you are interested in any of these stones please email me off list
for cost.

Cheers and thanks for looking,

Mike (tett) Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada