[meteorite-list] Nininger Estate Items Clarification

From: raremeteorites at yahoo.com <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:40:58 -0700 (PDT)

Deal List Members,

I just wanted to make a clarification on the Nininger estate items currently listed on Ebay. An overwhelming amount of emails have come in with offers on individual pieces. I was accepting offers on all 18 items together, not separately in a final attempt to keep the collection together.? The time for offers on the entire set has now expired.

Do not be afraid to bid because most items are one-of-a-kind and will never be available again. Anything associated with H.H. Nininger (the "Father of Modern Meteoritics") is extremely difficult to obtain and is highly collectible. These auctions are priced at an absolute steal so you may not want to wait until the last minute to bid.

I do need to move these items out quickly.? The moving van arrived while this was being written and I simply do not have room.??I am paying for two storage areas and need to clear these out as well.

I will be getting into my safes soon to reduce my inventory for a insurance rate reduction so stay tuned. ?Lots of great deals will be had by many in the up and coming weeks.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Best Regards,

Adam