[meteorite-list] Notice: Private Sale List

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 19:32:21 -0700

Hi All,

This is advance notice that I'll be getting in a HUGE shipment of
meteorites in the next week or so. Those of you who want first dibs on
this material should prepare by getting on my private sale list
immediately. I always email my sales out to my private list first and
many of you Met-List members have contacted me "after" I have sold items
to my private list members and missed out completely on the sale. This
is not a forum list, so expect deals on meteorites and lots of them.
Often I'll send out a special price for members only. If you aren't on
it, you don't get those deals.

If however you want to save money on meteorites and get first dibs on
any meteorites I'm selling, then I would highly suggest you join my
private sales list. http://www.meteoritesusa.com/newsletter/

Any questions send me an email off-list.

--
Regards,
Eric Wichman