[meteorite-list] Proudly presenting NWA 5764 LL6-L4, the first ever LL-L chondrite

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 22:04:40 +0200

Hi List,

I forgot to add:
The pictures of the slices in the link below, are available as high
resolution, low compression JPEG's also (5.6 to 8 Mbites).
Too large for my website, but if somebody likes to have one (or more)
Emailed, please feel free to ask me off-list (please add the ID nr.'s of the
slices in the picture you like to receive).

Rob