[meteorite-list] Meteorites For Sale Photo Request

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 12:15:48 -0700

Hi all,

I unfortunately wasted my ad for the week yesterday by making a silly
mistake. There were two very nice lots I did not include photos links
for that I should have linked to. Instead of just posting my ad again
I'll ask that those who wish to see those missing photos contact me
OFF-LIST to receive an email with the list of items in yesterday's sale.
I'll send them to you complete with ALL the photo links this time.

For the trouble of this extra email take 5% OFF of the marked prices.

Contact me immediately as I may be heading to the field and won't be
able to answer emails in the middle of the desert.

For the fastest response please call: 904-236-5394

;)

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA