[meteorite-list] Bob Walker and apologies

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 00:00:56 -0700

Hi Tom,
        Thanks for the civil - even kind, response.
        As I said, Mr. Walker's humor doesn't always
Tickle me. It doesn't make me smile, let alone laugh.
        Personally, I don't see it so much as defaming others
As reflecting poorly upon himself - not all that much, however,
As I see it as simply lampooning, like so many political cartoons
One sees - just not the type I find particularly entertaining.
However, you have made it clear that you find it highly
offensive and I found it, therefore, amazing you would
post the URL on the list..... Why "advertise"
What you so strongly resent?
        In any event, thanks again for your very civil tone.
        Best wishes, Michael