[meteorite-list] Here is the link for the item # of the sale on February 15th, 2009 to Bob Evans for the Fredericksburg on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280313466105

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:53:02 -0700

Hello List members,

I'm trying to help clear up any questions regarding the Fredericksburg
meteorite that I sold to Bob Evans on February 15, 2009. I've been asked by
several IMCA and list members for this information to determine when Bob
Evans got the meteorite from me.

Here is the link to my ebay auction that Bob Evans bought on February 15,
2009. He paid for it the next day 2/16 and received it on February 19, and
left me feedback Feb. 19. You would have to contact him for further
information when he started selling it on ebay. I only got a chance to look
at the posts tonight and am not involved in any discussions other than the
Fredericksburg since that is what I was asked to explain.

Here is the link for the item # of the sale to Bob Evans.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280313466105

Hope this helps with any questions.

Thank you and have a very wonderful clear sky evening!

Brian Cox

IMCA # 6387