[meteorite-list] (AD) 2 ORIENTED STONES FOR SALE

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 05:16:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.I decided to put these 2 beauty's up forsale to all you oriented people.The first one is a 77.5 gram whole stone with great flow lines and very nice orientation.It is from the fectay meteorite collection also with a specimen card.Both of these are unclassified.$400 for this piece.The other is a 380 gram fragment with super orientation with light flow lines scattered are the piece.I want $275 for this one.Pics upon request.Also this is the end of my sale and thanks to those who bought.
?
Steve R.Arnold No#1!,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow"></a>