[meteorite-list] I need photos of Sikhote-alin individuals

From: m42protosun at aol.com <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 02:57:24 -0400

Hi lists,
for a documentation about nomenclature of the Sikhote-Alin individuals
I need photos of the "iron rain drops".
They should have the following shapes: cubes, bricks, cones, bars,
pyramides, concave lenses, convex lenses,concave/convex lenses bulks,
etc. Note your suggestion.
Send me at first small pictures with at least 2 profiles of each
individual. After my decision, I will ask you for high resolution
pictures.

Please mail to my email address: m42protosun at t-online.de

Thank you and kind regards
m42protosun (Uwe)