[meteorite-list] AD: NWA SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

I havent been having many sales lately and my website has been looking a little bare recently but hopefully that will change over the next little while.
See my new sale website here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/meteoritesale/wsale23.html
I will be adding the link to my website tomorrow but a 20% discount for today on anything of interest. Shipping starts at $5 and runs around $16 a kilo.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
PS:
While you are at it see my ebay auctions also where I have a couple hundred other meteorites listed and am into doing deals on anything that might be of interest.
See my ebay user id AMUNRE
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/meteoritesale/wsale23.html