[meteorite-list] Ed, Dean, Anne & Proud Tom Call !

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 01:06:51 EDT

Hello again,

Just a quick post to thank all of you who have written on-List and off-List
in support of my opinion. There are just too many of you to thank you all
individually, but you know who you are, and your support is very much appreciated.
Again, Thank you.

BTW: I don't like the Three Stooges either.

Goodnight.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 3/29/2009 9:29:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,