[meteorite-list] Proud Tom Call !

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:19:40 EDT

Michael,

There is nothing wrong with my sense of humor, believe me, or ask my friends.
But this is not humor, this is a thinly veiled excuse to insult people behind
their backs, and it reflects poorly on the whole Meteorite Community.

Please take it off-List.
And please remove my picture from your Friends page. I will not be associated
with this kind of buffoonery.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
http://www.imca.cc/

In a message dated 3/29/2009 2:30:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,