[meteorite-list] Excessively Large Reward a bad precedent.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

I have been hearing for a couple of years now from insiders and outsiders alike that say it is beyond embarrassing how some dealers are more worried about their ego than they are about the product they sell. My other half asked? Don't these guys have a woman in their life to prevent them from embarrassing themselves with this shameless self-promotion?

We do need a spokesperson for meteorites. Too bad Bob Haag isn't front and center any more. His focus and enthusiasm has always been about the meteorites, not himself. His fame came from his pioneering efforts and positive outlook, not chasing press and then bragging about it.

Best Regards,

Adam