[meteorite-list] Proud Tom Post!

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:34:28 -0700

Hi all,
        A secret messenger of Proud Tom has resurrected a variety of
Web pages, posts, etc, of Proud Tom. It is in PDF format, which
Just about any computer on earth can open.
        I decided I will send one to everyone who signs up for my sales
Posts (I post an average of about 8 times a year, so you won't be getting
OD'd).
        Those already on my list, you can email me and I will send one to
you, too.
        Just a little laugh for those who don't mind laughing at themselves
(me included - I am targeted in this PDF). Do be foreworned, that it is
A hodge-podge and part will say "page 1 of 3" or "page 4 or 9" or the like,
But pay no attention - you can tell by the green button on the right side
How far through the PDF you are getting.
        Much of this stuff seemed new to me, but my wife assures me I am
Loosing my mind and forgetting everything, so, mayby while I sit here
Laughing out loud, I am reading something I have seen before, but it did
Seem like there was a lot of "new" stuff.
        IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR DO NOT ASK FOR
THIS - it has a bit of the flavor of a "roast" - of everyone!
        Just write "Proud Tom PDF" in the subject line of your post (OFF
LIST) and I will send it to you.
        Best wishes, Michael
PS, for those of you not yet on the Friends Page, this is a good time to
send in a jpg attachment of a decent head shot of you.