[meteorite-list] updates and freebies (AD) (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:08:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again list.I know,I know, I email to much about my sale and freebies.I have 5 final freebies to givaway.If you were one of the ones to buy and get a freebie,I will just stick it in your box.Shipping will be $5 priority mail.I have 5 left and you can decided what you want when you chime in.Like george zimmer says,you'll like what you get.I am also doing a 30% off what is left on my sale thru?the rest of march.After that it is over for good.There are still alot of nice items.
?
Steve R.Arnold No#1!,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow"></a>