[meteorite-list] Fusion Crusted "Meteoroids"

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:41:18 -0700

I agree with you, but isn't that assuming that all things are equal
across the globe? They are not...

Humans experience fieballs and meteors based on what? Witnessing an
event. How much land area do humans actually occupy in relation to
unpopulated areas, oceans, seas, lakes, and other large bodies of water
and ice? Don't forget about the north and south poles... What's the
percentage/ratio? If you know that number then you can accurately
predict ratios to estimate "viewable" events over a given land mass right?