[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions Ending Less Than 24 Hr.

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:21:41 -0500

Greetings,

I have a number of ebay auctions ending soon and over the next week. I
have Tulia and Dimmitt specimens with Monnig Numbers, Allende 661 gram
endpiece and 32 gm Slice, Zag fragment 88gm and slice.

I also have some remaining Lost City part slices including a micro
specimen now at $10.00, Gibeon 40 gram slice and 11.57 kg whole,
Tuxtuac, Mex. and Richfield, Ks., larger El Hammami over a kilo.

A beautiful full slice of Etter, Texas 637 gram and a bunch of Macro
specimens that come in nice display boxes along with information card.

You can see the auctions here: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/almittmet

Feel free to email me in a private email if you have questions or offers.

Thank you and all my best!

--AL Mitterling