[meteorite-list] Meteorite Sales

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:57:57 -0700

 For years I have periodically offered sales when new
Stock came in on the basis that if I "turn over" my capital
Investment very quickly I can afford to take a lower
Perscentage.
        I called these "Prepost Sales" because nearly always
I offered them BEFORE putting something in my catalog.
        Unlike others not mentioned, I never rais prices, then
Offer "25% off! Nor do I willy nillly pull stuff from my catalog
And rip prices to raise money quickly. Once it is in my catalog,
99% of the time that is the price it will sell at - eventually, period.
        No, on my preposts I offer to former customers and people
Who have asked to be on my list discounts - depending on my costs -
Of nothing - just first choice, to a typical 25% off to a rare 50% off
To a very rare more than 50% off (IE perfect Nuevo Murcurio whole
Stones at $2/g Nakla at $800/g, etc.
        Many of you have taken advantage of some great buys over
The years.
        However, as most of you know my computer crashed just before
Tucson and I LOST every "prepost" list I had (I had 12 lists with
Hundreds of customers in each list). So, you all are in a unique
Position to "re-join" the lists by emailing me off list with "Preposts"
In the Subject box. I will immediately add you to the list. Remember,
If you added yourself before - those lists are GONE. You must add now.
        Additionally, I used to use "my photo" to host my sales, but will
Now develop a special web page on my own site as some had difficulty
getting to the photos before.
        As a super incentive, I am offering later today a list of sales
items that include a group of material at 50% of Market value and
Another gorup at 60% off the Market Value.
        Write me now for today's sale and future sales.
        Best wishes, Michael