[meteorite-list] New probable fall in Zimbabwe

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 03:15:46 +0100

Darren and List

I sent you an off list email.
I do love sniping... and humor...

About Zimbabwe... in 1985 I was proposed to go there for an agricultural
project
before I got a much greater one in Nepal.
(no, nothing about the famous herb.. ask Nepalese, they hate seeing their
country associated with it)
I spent much reading and talking with "experts" on Zimbabwe at that time.

Ask yourself please, why was Zimbabwe the only "no blood independence"
process
at that time in Southern Africa... and you will get your questions and
answers about Mugabe.
If not, off list.

That's just darn cynical from my side this time :)

A bientot !
Michael B, France