[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer a Mulligan

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 01:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

This is like the problem I have with calling skin, bone, and blood an "organ" because it technically meets the definition of organ in that it is an assemblage of cells that serve a common function.

Speaking of Blood, I am glad I am not the one having to catalog all the sub categories. I can see it now, a handbook like Rules of Golf which includes every conceivable situation and a jury of three old meteorite geesers deliberating case by case-- Each category being named after the fist notorious finder of a particular case(e.g A Mulligan where if it missed the road you get to pick it up and drop it over your shoulder or off set it by the length of your metal detector). Aye that be an Arnold, A Farmer, or a Garcia...

Elton