[meteorite-list] Ad: Meteorites and Adventure in Costa Rica

From: Kevin Kichinka <marsrox_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:22:45 -0600

Dear Listees:

Far away from a place called "Carancas", where a "martillo" is a
"Hammer" and where "West" is still just where the Sun sets into the
ocean, lies a country where the monkeys bark like dogs and the
mountains smoke and burp red rocks.

I am inviting those interested in experiencing world-class adventure such as -

- searching distant rain forest for exotic "life-list" birds;
- summiting high mountains or erupting volcanos;
- navigating Class IV-V rapids;
- or just a "soft adventure" catching rays at a South Pacific surf
beach resort near a fossil field

to check out..........

www.LaQ-CostaRica.com.

I arrange arrival-to-departure private programs of the highest
quality, catering only to "singles" or "couples." I have the
connections and experience to make it happen.

Nightly meteorite discussions, meteorite videos, viewing and
discussion of meteorite specimens and polarized thin sections are part
of the show (if you still have the energy!)

Arizona meteorite collector Bob Holmes and his marine-biologist wife
Beth just completed a meteorite/volcano/adventure tour here at Nine
Degrees North as I guided them around during their ambitious five day
adventure. See their visit here:

http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/570525227RaASlO;jsessionid=abcZzH0dXCJw79Qp0GCas

Contact me for itineraries built around your desires. I offer sensible
discounts. Guided trip extensions to Bocas del Toro and Soberania in
Panama, Otempe Island and Grenada in Nicaragua gladly arranged.

MARSROX at gmail.com

Kevin Kichinka