[meteorite-list] Maxwell's Silver Hammer

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 18:20:17 -0500

"Rather be a hammer than a nail..."
from El Condor Pasa by Paul Simon,
not a Rogers and Hammerstein show tune...

Armand Hammer (1898-1990) was Chairman
of Occidental Petroleum and the only man to
ever be a personal friend of both Vladimir Lenin
AND Ronald Reagan. And, briefly, he did own
the Arm & Hammer Co...

The Banjo virtuoso on the Beverley Hillbillies
theme was Earl Scruggs and he is the master of
the three-finger style, not clawhammer.

The Dillards were the fictitious Darling Family
but on the Andy Griffith Show (Episode #88 and
following).

Next!

Sterling K. Webb