[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:36:19 -0700

Hi Carl, Steve, Greg and others -
        I have explained my position and the response
Varied from ho hum to "you're wrong" to outright
Expressions of resentment and accusations of distortion
to commercially exploit and take advantage of people.
        I've had enough.
        My book on hammers is targeted for release
Absolutely no later than Tucson 2010. For those
Who may care what I have to say about it, they
Will have an opportunity to read about every hammer
Known, my definitions, etc.
        For now I will say one thing people clearly have
forgotten is is that we collect primarily for fun. Telling
Others that their definition of fun is the wrong definition
Does not seem to be the mark of someone who plays well
With others.
        Best wishes, Michael