[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:34:11 -0700

Okay Michael.
Now you added this to the equation;
--"An earthen dam while yes, scraped by man, is still just dirt. No damage could be
done to it."
Now are you saying damage has to be done to it????
How much damage was done to the guys roof and do you have photos to prove it???
Not that we don't trust you but if you insist damage must be done then lets see the damage?
And by the way if these are hammers or not hammers this is not going to send your business down the drain unless you let it. Everyone seems to have an opinion here but the use of the word stupid by Greg is uncalled for. Michael Blood will clear this up without any name calling.
I hope. Carl