[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:01:56 EDT

In a message dated 3/18/2009 12:50:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
meteoriteguy at yahoo.com writes:

Um, I hope this is a joke, as far as calling it a hammer.

.

Mike and all,

While I will leave the interpretation of "hammer" up to the beholder, the
post was indeed more of a joke, or double entendre . But it did hit the dam.
And my "congrats" going out to my wife was not a joke, that was sincere.

I am NOT asking a premium on this rock above any of the others I am selling,
just because it hit the dam.

Although since it was found AFTER the heavy rains, I am actually discounting
it below what I would be selling it for if it was picked up earlier, as I am
with all the Post-rain recovery specimens.

Steve

**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433363x1201394532/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B212935224%3B34245239%3Bb)