[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:57:59 -0400

Hello Carl,

Not raining on anyone's parade. I didn't say an earthen dam was "not" man
made. I think qualifying such meteorite "strikes" as hammers is ridiculous!!
Michael Blood has an opinion, not a rule. If a meteorite lands in my yard or
a baseball field does it qualify as a "hammer" since these places were man
made? Over use of a term for marketing (not saying Steve had done this here)
is simply stupid!

If you want a true hammer stone, check out the Garza Stone from Park Forest,
along with other true house (structure) smashers, hitters, hammers,
whatever... (March 23rd will be six years old for that fall!).

My opinion!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe