[meteorite-list] Dam Hammer

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:52:43 EDT

Thanks Carl.

None of the 69 meteorites I recovered were purchased. All were found.

I will go into more details about the 1,673g find a little later.

I am not sure if it is the Main Mass, as I am not sure the exact weights of
others that have been found.

By the way, it WAS raining the day Qynne found the Dam Stone, although I
don't think Greg had anything to do with the precipitation.

Steve Arnold

In a message dated 3/18/2009 12:45:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,