[meteorite-list] One Centimeter Cube Question

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 00:31:22 -0400

There are a couple of other options as well. There are really nice black
aluminim and brushed aluminum versions available out there... I've even
seen a few marketed on the list here made out of irons and chondrites.

Thomas Stadler sells the silver colored ones:
  email: saharagems at yahoo.com
  Site: http://www.sahara-gems.com/id40.html

There are several resources for the black ones...
- Drake "Doc" Damer?u had some for sale in 2007.
   Not sure if he still makes them:
   http://home.sprynet.com/~monel/Cubes.jpg
- The one I purchased had a promounced T/1CM on the face...
   It came from http://myworld.ebay.com/mr_claus
   (DMC Meteorite Photo Scale Cube )
   They pop up now and again on eBay, though I am sure you
   can contact him.

And of course, you can always get the 1cm magnets -
  Tons of places including eBay:
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360092043898

This is a fun read also:
  http://www.niger-meteorite-recon.de/en/meteorite-scalecube.htm