[meteorite-list] One Centimeter Cube Question

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:31:33 EDT

I've noticed that folks who sell meteorites usually list a photo with their
meteorite next to a 1 centimeter cube. My question is, where in the world does
 everybody acquire such a cube? I've checked all my game closets (Just one)
and local stores and no such animal seems to exist. I do live in the sticks,
so maybe I'll have to go to the "Big City" and look around. I looked on ebay
and no luck. Do I have to attend a Tucson or Denver show to find the source?
:O) Help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
GeoZay

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or