[meteorite-list] AD - La creme de la creme

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:14:50 EDT

Hello everybody,

I only added a few pieces to my site this weekend, but what pieces!!!!! La
creme de la creme. Far rarer than West Texas! :-)
What am I talking about?
Only Eagle Station, Katagum, a large slice of D'Orbigny, NWA 5000.......
Just look for yourselves: _http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm)

And I have another 300-350 pieces to add to my Catalog. And that is not
counting thin-sections. So keep an eye on that Catalog!

And BTW, someone mentionned that West looks like Saint Michel. I do have a
nice large slice of Saint Michel, if you want to compare.

Thanks.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com