[meteorite-list] I'm so happy! My 1st Post

From: Bill Hall <meteoritics_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:47:23 -0700

Thanks to all,
                      It will take me a while to figure out how to
reply to everyone in the proper manner( I know what I want to say just
need to get used to the process). For now thanks to those who replied
to my post as well as those who will no doubt welcome me in the next
few days. It is greatly appreciated to be accepted into a group like
yours. Rubens statement about my being "articulate" is strange, as I
am terrible with my grammar, (but thanks Ruben!)

Thanks again to all,

                              Bill Hall

                  .