[meteorite-list] I'm so happy! My 1st Post

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:08:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Wow, you've got it bad!!! Just kidding Bill. It was great to meet you too and a pleasure to add you and your find to my Quartzite video. You are just the kind of guy we like on this forum: excited, polite and articulate!

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/