[meteorite-list] PALLASITE WANTED TO PURCHASE

From: R N Hartman <rhartman04_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:30:01 -0700

NOTICE:

Mt. San Antonio College is interested in purchasing a pallasite for student
display. Please note the following:

Amounted budgeted is $500.00 only (tax and shipping many be added as
applicable).

No preference as to which find is offered as long as it is a stable piece.

Preferably, a thin slice is wanted, finishing to a fine polish on on
one-side at least, but a poor, scratched, uneven, rusty, fissured, or
otherwise unsatisfactory piece will not be accepted.

30 day guarantee is required. We reserve the right to inspect prior to
acceptance and to return any unsatisfactory piece.

Please submit offers to:

Ron Hartman
rhartman04 at earthlink.net

Notification of the accepted offer will be made by Mt. San Antonio College.

Offer of acceptance will be made within one week. We regret we may not be
able to respond to offers that are rejected.

Purchase will be made on a Mt. San Antonio College Purchase Order and seller
must Invoice the college.

Thank You.