[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - March 14, 2009

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:31:15 -0400

A public apology to Michael Johnson,

Last night I sent Michael a few pictures of the West, Texas Ash Creek stone
I found and the impact hole. I asked if he would be interested in adding
these to his wonderful ongoing West Texas hunt and find page to compliment
the image of me with the stone in the creek bed he had graciously added 12
days ago. I didn't realize he would do a specific Picture of the Day with
two of these photos. In the meantime, earlier this morning before receiving
Michael's RFSPOD post, I had sent my email to the List offering the 41.6g
creek stone and another.

It was not my intention to use Michael to promote material for me, and it
appeared that way. It was not what I wanted to do. For this poor timing on
my part, I sincerely apologize to Michael.

Michael does such a great job posting different meteorites from us
collectors, and I very much appreciate that. Again, please accept my most
sincere apology!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe