[meteorite-list] Fragments recovered from the January 17 fireball

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:19:09 -0600

Hi Thomas & list
Wow that makes 2 strong candidates for falls this year.
Thanks for the information. I added it to my new falls page....just
below West Texas. I also included a neat link to a Google maps of the
town of Maribo on the island of Lolland, Denmark. If anyone has any
better pictures or has talked to Thomas Grau about this I would love
any additional details.
http://jensenmeteorites.com/New%20meteorites.htm

Mike

Mike Jensen Meteorites