[meteorite-list] Seeking inexpensive samples to give to students during programs for IYA 2009

From: Frederick J. Wallace <fjwallace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:35:31 -0400

Hi,
I'm a teacher in CT and I'm doing a bunch of talks this year at museums and
schools for IYA 2009 and I hoped I could find someone who might have some
quantities of small samples for students and teachers at a reasonable price.
Samples can be tektites or meteorites. I am hoping to get at least 100 but
would like to keep the price at $100 or less since I'm buying these myself
and am vounteering to give the talks (i.e.: not being paid!). Any help would
be appreciated. Thanks!
Jon Wallace
fjwallace at snet.net