[meteorite-list] Westchester co, NY fireball - 07 Mar 09

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:21:27 -0700

Hi Marc I think if your information is about a possible fall, then we
would all like to hear about it. I know there is a growing number of
new fireball chasers out there. But if it does turn out to be a
meteorite producing event the more info there is for the collectors
the better. Just my opinion.

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com