[meteorite-list] West totals Please respond

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

Please, everyone who has not reported in number of stones and weights, please do this.
I am working on an abstract to present to MAPS and need to get this data for a strewnfield map. I have nearly 100 stones mapped and listed. It would really help get this strewnfield correct if I got data from those who have not reported in.
Notkin, Thompson, Schwade, etc etc etc.
I don't need to know your super-secret honey-hole, but some hard numbers would let those of us working for science to report this correctly.
Anyone.......
Anyone.......

Anyone working with these guys, please try to get me a stone count and total weight.

By the way, Ward, Myself, Shauna, and Greg are all back hunting here, the strewnfield has been stretched out 6 miles further than the last known stone by a 1.7 kilogram individual. It now places the strewnfield into the Aquilla area and beyond. So we now have a ~13 mile long strewnfield.
I found one small 9 gram broken stone yesterday but no one I know found anything today.
Michael Farmer