[meteorite-list] ad - E.T. selling a slice of Red Rock, California

From: edwinthompson at comcast.net <edwinthompson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 20:33:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hello list members.

For those of you who collect California meteorites or for those who like to collect hard to obtain irons, I am selling a slice of Red Rock, California. It is a handsome slice that weighs 195 grams and measures 7 mm thick x 5.3 x 7.5 centimeters or 1/4" x 2" x 3". One edge of the slice has exterior surface and all other edges and surfaces are cut polished and etched.

Please contact me off list for pictures or questions.

Thank you, E.T.