[meteorite-list] AD: Special: Carbonanza! New W0/1-Fresh CK5 - newW1 CO3 - cheapest CK5 on market, CK4/5 and a W2 CO3

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:34:56 +1100

Hi all,

I was talking with Martin about this meteorite earlier in the week. A very
nice CK indeed. I think the Chladnis lads have done quite an amazing job
with these CK marvels. In fact their 11 or more different ones out of the
deserts in the past couple of years is a considerable feat given their
rarity. Martin was showing me some of these meteorites this morning and I
thought I would repost them here for everyone to enjoy. Hope that's ok
Martin!

NWA 5704 CK5, S2, W0/1
http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/specials/NWA5704-66.3g-end.jpg

NWA 5475 CK4/5 S1, W2/3