[meteorite-list] AD: Small West, TX Individual

From: RJP <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 21:31:19 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Does everyone that wants a stone from the West, TX fall mow have one for their collection?

I ended up with two pieces, so I am offering one to to the list. (small, complete stone)

In-situ photos included. Please email off-list for weight, price, and photos.

And for everyone that is holding off until more are found, please take a look at the forecast for West. Not to mention, Spring field prep is now in full swing. We're down to the wire for fresh stone recovery.

Cheers,

Ryan Pawelski