[meteorite-list] Find a Falling Star for $35

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 08:58:10 -0500

Hello Michael,

About 7 or 8 years ago, I used to buy many copies from bookdealer Johnny
Hahn (hope the spelling is right and the name for that matter) for $20.00
apiece - new softcover copies. I sold them for about that much. Most
recently I bought a copy from Ed Thompson for $50.00 - new softcover. Well
worth it. Contact Ed (he is a list member) to inquire if he has more.

It is a great book, one that you will (re)read many times. I have.

I would also like welcome you the the Meteoite List!

-Walter Branch