[meteorite-list] WEST- A challenge to the hunters of The West Meteorite! & THANKS TO MICHAEL JOHNSON

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:09:36 -0700

Hello,

I am still trying to get the time to post some of my photos of my West
Keepers to Michael Johnson. Which got me thinking about the enjoyment
of his site and all of those wonderful photos which have kept us all
connected on The West Meteorite Fall.
I decided to send Michael Johnson a piece of West, a small part slice
and a newspaper with a story about the fall. I would ask a few of the
more lucky hunters to maybe share a piece with Michael Johnson, if you
can. I know it really is a lot to ask, but his site really was awesome
and on the top of the excitement and tempo of the West Fall. If not
for his posting of all the wonderful photos, we would not have had
this event shine like it has. His work was simply a new turning point
in meteorite hunting and field reporting-visually speaking.

THANKS MICHAEL JOHNSON.

Send Him Some Meteorites, please, at the least a BIG LIST THANK YOU!

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham