[meteorite-list] AD: 41g West Texas Meteorite For Sale: ORIENTED!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:04:02 -0800

Hi all,

A beautiful oriented specimen of the West Texas meteorite up for sale
for a limited time. All serious offers will be considered, best offer
gets it. As of right now this is the ONLY piece I am offering up for sale.

http://www.meteoritesusa.com/west-meteorite-41g-oriented.htm

This is a beautiful piece worthy of the finest collections and one this
large is super RARE and being oriented, well that's a huge plus. This is
a must have piece. Gorgeously thumbprinted with great shape, and a
wonderful rollover lip. The seller wishes to remain anonymous but I can
tell you they are not sure they want to sell it, time is of the essence
on this deal.

Please send all offers to me via email OFF-LIST. You can call me if you
have questions.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
904-236-5394

Also I have 4 oriented NWA 869 I'm listing later today.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/west-texas-meteorite.htm