[meteorite-list] To all the hunters at West, Texas

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 07:32:17 -0700

Could any of you that took pictures of me while we were hunting please
send me a copy of the pictures? I would really like to have any
pictures that were taken during the hunt, weather I am in them or not.
I am not very good at getting the camera out and actually taking
pictures. Most of my pictures are of meteorites, I guess that shows
where my head was during the hunt. Thanks in advance and of course if
you are still out there I can wait til you get home.

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com