[meteorite-list] *** AD *** Large, Gorgeous CAMPO with coin and case

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:57:14 -0400

To anyone interested,

I've been debating whether to let my 10.8kg CAMPO go or not, but
finally decided I need the funds more right now than this wonderful piece.

It is a very exquisite example of Campo -- very, very stable with
many regmaglypts -- and sculpted by nature to resemble a boat sail of sorts.

I am willing to sell it along with a Campo commemorative
coin/medallion, and a handsome wood/acrylic base stand with acrylic
cover for $1800 (or best offer within reason) plus whatever shipping may be.

I'll be happy to send photos to anyone SERIOUSLY interested in talking deal.

I can easily say this is one of my most favorite irons I have ever
had in my collection since I started collecting in 1994!!!

Believe me, whoever is the potential purchaser of this piece will be
more than highly satisfied and I think very proud to call it their
own as they proudly put it up for display ..Campo does not get much
better than this piece will prove!!!

Best,
Mal