[meteorite-list] Terrestrial age of Taza?

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:32:34 -0400

Greetings Graham,

I know that my piece and a number of specimens I sold of Taza show a bluish
fusion crust under the mild oxidized fusion crust. To me that suggests that
Taza couldn't have been around for too very long and is probably more of a
recent fall than one that has spent a thousand years or longer on the
surface. For what ever it is worth.

--AL Mitterling