[meteorite-list] Ad Sale auctions ending on ebay today and new specimens added this weekend

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:08:34 -0500

Hello,

How are you fellow meteorite collectors today?

I have a few meteorites ending on ebay this weekend and I've listed a few
new specimens including a few buy-it-now such as Lake Murray, from
Oklahoma, "A Very Nice Large, Rarely Available Specimen, especially in this
size and Barrilla from Texas and a very hard to find and beautiful
Tishomingo from Oklahoma and Tagish Lake from Canada Los Angeles001 LA001
from Mars and Zagami from Mars, as well as a few Miles from
Australia.

Please have a look at my ebay seller's page.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/searchingforfun
Thanks for looking!

Brian Cox

IMCA# 6387
searchingforfun is my ebay User ID

       LAKE MURRAY Meteorite 68.0g COA IMCA IIAB VERYRARE NICE
      RARELY AVAILABLE IIAB OCTAHEDRITE OLDEST KNOWN INTACT Item number:
280364113900

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&salenotsupported=true&item=280364113900

      BARRILLA Meteorite 10.57g COA IMCA H5 PECOS TEXAS NICE
      Beautiful Specimen rarely available, hasn't been seen l Item number:
270416857583

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&salenotsupported=true&item=270416857583

      TISHOMINGO Meteorite 23.g COA IMCA Iron Oklahoma RARE
      Beautiful Specimen rarely available NICE TCU Iron ungro Item number:
270416869152

      Los Angeles 001 L.A.001 Meteorite IMCA MARS SHERGOTTITE Item number:
280361701056

      Los Angeles 001 L.A.001 Meteorite IMCA MARS SHERGOTTITE Item number:
270413268486

      Tagish Lake Meteorite COA IMCA C2 Ungrouped CANADA Item number:
280362936554

      Tagish Lake Meteorite COA IMCA C2 Ungrouped CANADA Item number:
280362937651

      Tagish Lake Meteorite COA IMCA C2 Ungrouped CANADA Item number:
280362938732

      ZAGAMI Meteorite IMCA COA MARS SHERGOTTITE fragment Item number:
270415119629

      MILES Meteorite Iron IIE Sili Australia .113g COA IMCA Item number:
270416402155

      MILES Meteorite Iron IIE Sili Australia 1.04g COA IMCA Item number:
280363885385