[meteorite-list] Fired up the saw for the first time today!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:08:12 -0700

Hello,
Congrats, you just entered an amazing world of endless discovery and
excitement. After countless of meteorite cuts (maybe 5,000 or more) I
still love opening up a meteorite for the first time. Meteorites,
remind me of books and each cut is like turning a page of a story...

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham